I know that as a good entrepreneur you are always looking for your company to stand out and for your sales to increase, right?
Advertising can help you achieve this goal, but you should consider some basic ones that will help you to have greater clarity when designing the ideal campaign with which you will obtain the expected results.
I have prepared for you some tips that you can use as a guide:
1. Design your work plan well in advance. This will help you to have more thoughtful, structured and creative campaigns, with smart promotions that are really attractive to your end consumers.
2. You must identify what your brand or product really needs. A branding campaign or a promotional or a maintenance campaign? Make a detailed analysis of the needs of your brand, this will help you make the best decision and you will know where to start.
3. Always seek to differentiate yourself from your competition. Although many are the companies that campaign for specific dates such as: the Day of Love and Friendship or the Day of Spring, look for your campaign to have a different approach. Do not fall into trite topics, these are boring for your potential clients.
4. If you are going to launch a temporary campaign, do so long before the date. This way you will not enter into a pitched battle with your competition, since by the time they start their campaigns, you will have an advantage over them.
5. At any time, avoid using “cliché” phrases. Use phrases like: this day of … February 14 … this children’s day… on mother’s day… It is never creative enough, avoid being a bunch at all times.
6. Make strategic alliances. At times, it can be very attractive to establish strategic alliances with other brands, since this generates greater expectations and, in the end, both companies win.
7. Use the right means of communication. Keep in mind that the more media you hire for your campaign, the more impact it will have. Remember that you must standardize the communication and match it for each medium.
Probably wanna read: